Moto was supposed to launch the Moto X4 smartphone in India in October, but though postponed it due to unknown reasons. Now, the smartphone has been scheduled to launch on November 13. Also, a new leak seemingly drops a hint around the pricing of the Moto X4 in India. As per the leaked image, the Moto X4 will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version with dual SIM support and also reveals that it will cost Rs. 23,999.
To recall, the Moto X4 was originally unveiled at IFA 2017. The smartphone packs dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras to take images with blurred background, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light. It has a 16MP front camera with a 4MP new adaptive low light mode. The mobile phone sports a metal unibody design and packs a fingerprint scanner under the home button at the front.
Moto X4 specifications
- The Moto X4 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and supports a single-SIM slot (Nano).
- It features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full-HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- It is powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core SoC coupled.
- The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM & 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD.
- There’s a dual rear camera setup that includes one 12-megapixel dual autofocus pixel sensor and another 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor.
- The front camera packs a 16-megapixel selfie sensor with flash support.
- Support dual-SIM cards.
- It is backed by a 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Fingerprint sensor.